Mondetta is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Posted Feb 26, 2020
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Mondetta Clothing is one of Canada’s most iconic apparel brands with an international reach. We have been an industry leader for 35 years because of our zest for high-integrity fashion design combined with extraordinary product development and global manufacturing.
We are entrepreneurs with an obsessive attention to design detail and a singular commitment to staying ahead of the curve. Based in Winnipeg, with showroom and satellite offices in New York and Shanghai, Mondetta is committed to being an industry leader in tomorrow’s world of socially-responsible, sustainable production. Mondetta will be a proud member of the B-Corp family in 2020. Because of our commitment to this new and better way to measure value creation, and as a trusted design partner and production partner, Mondetta is a valued partner to many of North America’s most prominent leaders in the apparel industry.
When you join Mondetta as an Account Manager, your job will be to drive growth with key national accounts. You will be the primary liaison with your customer. You will be a knowledge expert on their business and you will wake up daily with a focus on their needs. You will be one step ahead of your customer each and every day.
You will be the leader in identifying and forwarding new program opportunities with your customers based on Mondetta’s latest design initiatives. You will also lead and coordinate our internal teams with exceptional program management to ensure our customers’ lofty expectations are exceeded. You will also play a key role on our business development team by helping to identify, develop and execute growth strategies with the new partners of tomorrow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with key accounts and retail partners to influence key decisions, generate business, and meet sales objectives for Mondetta
- Develops joint business plan that aligns Mondetta’s objectives and strategies with the objectives of key accounts
- Analyzes client needs, present and future, and addresses them accordingly
- Effectively and continually communicates with clients and internal departments to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately
- Creates and manages a plan for existing customers by highlighting their profile and exploring collaborative opportunities
- Identifies advantages, compares products/services, updates information on competition in order to create sales opportunities
- Develops clear and effective written proposals, quotations, and communications
- Supplies management with status reports on customer needs, concerns, interests, and results
- Proactively advise internal departments of any changes or expected orders
- Create reports, graphs, and charts for both internal and external clients
Qualifications & Education
- Prior experience and knowledge in apparel, fashion and/or textiles is an asset
- A business degree (Bachelor Commerce) or equivalent preferred
- You thrive in a team environment and can foster collaboration
- Must be results-oriented
- Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines at one time.
- Engaging personality, high energy and “can do” attitude
- Keeps abreast of products, trends, competitive activities
- Takes initiative, plans ahead and makes decisions where needed, independently and as a collaborative team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to client locations including overnight
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Applications should be made by email to email@example.com with the subject line "Account Manager Position". Get started by clicking the link below. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply For Account Manager