Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
- What personal information is collected and how is it used?
- How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other Sites and what choices do you have?
- How does this Site interact with third-party Sites and content?
- What information do we share with third parties and our sister brands (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
- What choices do you have about how your information is used?
- How do you update your personal information?
- How do we address children's privacy?
- How do we secure your information on our Site?
- Where is personal information stored and processed?
- Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
- When was this policy last updated?
What personal information is collected and how is it used?
1. Information You Directly Provide Through Our Site. We collect personal information directly from you to help us provide you a superior customer experience as it relates to our Site. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographic information, responses to survey questions and sizing information. This information is collected at various places on our Site such as when you check out with your online order; subscribe to catalogs, email offers, and mobile messaging offers; participate in surveys; enter contests or sweepstakes; or interact with special-event or program offers. We may also collect information that you provide on our Site about people you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders. We use personal information to do things like:
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments or images;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Site, improve the manner in which offers are made on our Site, improve purchase decisions of our visitors and the interactions visitors have with our Site;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment; and market our products and services that may be of interest to you. For instance, we may add you to email lists for other MPG brands or lines of business when you make an online purchase or sign up to receive emails; or we may add you to the MPG print-catalog list when you make an online purchase.
2. Information We Observe or Collect Through Technology
A. NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
When you visit this Site, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous because it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it.
B. COOKIES AND CLEAR GIFS
3. Information Others Observe or Collect through Technology.
We evaluate and select third-party service providers to help us provide certain features on this site and analyze our visitors' site and purchase preferences. The following provides more information about these service providers.
We use third-party services to provide certain features on this Site. These third parties use some or all of the technologies described in Information We Observe or Collect Through Technology to provide these features.
We use analytics companies to better understand your use of this Site, and Web capabilities like embeddable widgets. For instance, these third parties may do surveys to determine satisfaction with the Site and then tie the responses to actual behavior on the Site. We also use third parties so that we can evaluate and understand your online purchases to provide tailored offers and information to you. This information also allows us to improve this Site and our Web capabilities. We accomplish this by using some or all of the technologies described in Information We Observe or Collect Through Technology.
How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other Sites and what choices do you have?
We contract with third-party advertising companies to deliver tailored online display and banner advertising to you on other Sites. To serve this advertising, these third-party companies place, use or rely on technology, such as cookies and clear gifs, to obtain information about customer interactions with us through our Sites and interactions with other Sites. Once this information is gathered, it helps us select tailored ads for placement on these other Sites, based on a customer's online shopping history and experience with us.
For information about opt-out programs that these third party advertising companies participate in, and the effect of opting out, click the following: (you'll then leave this Site for online sites where you may specify your preferences under those programs). You can also click the preference icon that may appear on some of our advertising served through use of these technologies. You should also note that our systems do not recognize Do Not Track headers from Web browsers.
How does this Site interact with third-party websites and content?
We may enable you to navigate to third-party websites and services, or otherwise display third-party content. We do this for your convenience. We don't endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties. And we don't control and aren't responsible for their Web practices. It is possible that the third party providing content through our Site may collect or observe information through its use of technology. Whether the third-party content appears within our Web environment (like a map frame), or you leave our Site for another website to view it, those service provider's terms, conditions, and privacy policies govern your online experience (unless we post a statement that indicates otherwise). Please view their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any question about their practices.
Here's a partial list of the websites or content of these third parties:
1. INLINE FRAMING
We may provide content on our Site that exists on other Sites, such as live or recorded video, through a frame surrounded by content from our Site (this framed content is referred to as an iFrame). The iFrame is used to facilitate easy access to the content from the other Site.
2. SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND SURVEY SITES
3. SOCIAL NETWORKING OR OTHER USER-GENERATED-CONTENT WEBSITES, AND OTHER WEBSITES
4. THIRD-PARTY REWARDS OR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
We may interact with certain unrelated companies that offer their customers memberships to participate in programs, which may include rewards for purchases from us. If you become a member of one of these programs or purchase something from us at this Site through such a program, we may provide the company administering the membership program enough information about you or your purchase (like contact information, transaction date, transaction amount, and order number), to enable it to honor your membership. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the companies sponsoring these membership programs. Their terms, conditions, and policies apply to any information that's provided to them to further their programs.
What information do we share with third parties and our sister brands (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
1. OUR OTHER BRANDS
We use third-party "back-office" contractors to help handle parts of our business because of their expertise, resources or scale. They help us do things like fulfill orders, process payments, provide some customer service through chat features, monitor site activity, serve surveys and provide analysis from the surveys when combined with Site use, maintain databases, administer and monitor emails, administer and send mobile messages, serve ads on this and other Sites as described above and provide consulting services. Contractors may also assist us in hosting microsites and mobile websites where you may provide personal information about you and others you know and where they may observe information about you in the same way as described above (see What Personal Information Is Collected At Our Site, and How Is It Used?).
3. LAW ENFORCEMENT AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE
We may disclose specific information about our Site visitors if we have a good-faith belief that it's necessary or authorized under the law to protect our customers, the public or our business.
4. SALE OR MERGER
In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets, including a brand or line of business, consumer information may be one of the business assets that is transferred in connection with the transaction.
Nothing in this policy restricts our ability to share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
What choices do you have about how your information is used?
You may remove yourself from the MPG and MPG Sport email list by following the removal instructions located at the bottom of each commercial email or by completing the removal from e-mail form. Opting out of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as password-reset or account related information from the brand or line of business in question. We may occasionally provide you with the opportunity to opt in to receive email messages from third parties. If you do opt in, we'll share your e-mail address with the specific third party in question. Please review their privacy policies to see how they treat your personal information.
2. MOBILE MESSAGING
If you've signed up for mobile text messaging offers but later decide you no longer wish to receive these offers, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in the mobile message.
3. POSTAL MAIL: CATALOGS
If you'd like to specify your preferences for our catalogs (including our postal-mail offers), simply follow the instructions on each catalog, or dial 1-855-MPG-USA1 (674-8721). .
4. COOKIES AND CLEAR GIFS
5. OTHER MARKETERS If you don't want your basic contact and purchase information shared with other marketers (other than our affiliates and our contractor/service providers), please click here.
How do you update your personal information?
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may update or modify your billing- and shipping-related information, and other account information, by logging onto our Site.
How do we address children's privacy?
We do not knowingly collect information provided by children under the age of 15.
How do we secure your information on our site?
The security of your personal and private information is extremely important to us. We use technical and administrative security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. We periodically review our security practices to consider appropriate new technology. Our Site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and (for our e-Commerce sites through which you may place orders) secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet.
While we implement the above security measures on our Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
Where is personal information stored and processed?
MPG is an international organization, with affiliated legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Customers accessing and purchasing from our Site in the U.S. will be interacting with servers and services provided from within the U.S.A.
If you wish to make an inquiry about privacy or data transfer, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-855-MPG-USA1 (674-8721).
Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
1. GENERAL INQUIRIES
2. SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
For specific questions, concerns, or complaints contact us by email at email@example.com.
When was this policy last updated?
This privacy statement is effective February 15, 2016.
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays - CLOSED
TOLL FREE: 1-855-MPG-USA-1 (674-8721)
HEAD OFFICE: 1-888-666-3388
1109 Winnipeg Avenue
Canada R3E 0S2