Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Transfer 3-in-1 System Coat
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.ca. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com|
|Orders placed on or before May 1st, 2018||Please email our customer service department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return or Exchange.|
- Stay one step ahead and be prepared for any inclement weather in this 3-in-1 Fall jacket! This 3-in-1 convertible jacket is comprised of 2 layers to be worn separately or together depending on your style and desired warmth. On cooler days, stay dry and comfortable by wearing both layers together. Weather permitting, wear the outer shell or inside zip off jacket on their own for a completely different look and feel. The outer shell is wind resistant uses seam seals throughout for extra weather protection for your valuables. The inside zip off jacket uses ultra light weight rain defense cire. Interchange as you wish to face the elements this fall.
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
About This Fabric
- Fabric Content:
- Fabric: Innovation 3 layers of Laminated Shell - 66% Polyester 20% Nylon 14% Polyurethane
- Inside Jacket: Ultra Light Rain Defense Cire - 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver Sport - 100% Polyester with water resistant finish
- Outer Shell Coat:
- Seam seal throughout for weather protection
- Wind protection placket, zipper front closure
- Articulated elbow seams
- Inside Zip-Out Jacket:
- Ultra light rain defense cire insulated body
- Bluesign® Approved
- Dry clean only
- quality clothe
Transfer 3-in-1 System Coat
This coat is made of very good quality clothe. It's light, warm and not bulky. I wear it for commuting, work and for casual. It can be worn with a jean for a more casual look or with khaki or dresser pants for a more formal look. Also, it can be worn with fleece pants when going before a race in the cold to keep warm. Overall, this is an excellent coat !
Super Versatile Jacket
This is my second jacket. I ordered 1 a couple of years back and loved it. Great for all inclement weather. High quality and great fit. Looks expensive.