Trailblaze High-Rise Slim Twill Trouser
- Engineered with CrossTechTwill, the Trailblaze High-Rise Slim Twill Trouser provides thermo-regulating, moisture wicking and anti-odor properties thanks to Thermolite® technology and Polygiene® Stay Fresh odor control. A modern, slim-fit trouser with 4-way stretch and a comfortable elastic waistband, the Trailblaze Trouser offers a tailored fit, in an anti-wrinkle finish.
- Fit: High-rise, slim through the hip, thigh and leg with a tapered leg opening
- Comfortable elasticized waistband
- Multiple secured pocket options
- Signature inner-beauty detailing to discover
- Inseam: 29"
- Fabric Content:
- CrossTechTwill: 45% Thermolite®, 33% Polyester, 18% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Thermolite® engineered with hollow-core fibers that trap air for greater insulation. Perfect for layering due to its lightweight comfort, allowing for freedom of movement.
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh odor control permanently protects your garments from smell. Go ahead...sweat.
About This Fabric
- Wash with similar colors
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Cool iron if needed
- Do not dry-clean
|Small / 26||5'8.5" / 174cm|
|Small / 26||5'10" / 178cm|
|Size||Numeric Size (in.)||Natural Waist (in.)||Hip (in.)|
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange, unless the item is marked FINAL SALE.
Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
Please note – Due to the possible spread of Covid-19 MPG has reduced onsite staff to limit person-to-person contact in our offices. We are currently experiencing shipping delays – products are expected to be fulfilled within 5 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. All orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm EST and ship by 2pm EST each day.
|Standard Ground Shipping (5-10 Business Days)||$13.99 CAD Flat Rate under $99 (after discounts, before tax) /
over $99 (after discounts, before tax) - Free
|Expedited Shipping||We regret that expedited shipping options are temporarily unavailable|
We are currently unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and or international addresses. Orders shipping to the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut will not qualify for our $99 free standard ground shipping offer and may incur additional shipping charges.
For more information please contact our Customer Service Department, Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm EST. Call us toll free: 1-855-955-1646 or Email Us.
I have 44" hips, some bigger thighs, and a generally hourglassy shape but these were weird. I've been buying size L and XL leggings (and the Fast Track hybrid pants) from MPG & MA for a while and they've always been great fitting and well proportioned especially at the waist, hips and thighs. I read the other reviews stating that they fit small but I was expecting that to mean "short" or "small everywhere". These, in a size 14 were huge in the waist, "OK" at the hip, tiny in the thighs, and massive around the calf (they looked narrower/more skinny in the photo). The length is pretty accurate though, I'm a 29/30" inseam and these hit about right. They weren't stretchy or flattering enough to stick with (a weird flat front) and given the thigh issue I couldn't try again with a size down, so they're going back for a refund instead of trying again with an exchange. I liked the misc pockets, the fabric, and what seemed like great quality, so it still gets 4 stars, docked one for weird inconsistent fit and I think they should have belt loops OR be a dressy skinny/legging instead. This implementation, however, just not for me and my body.
I really like the overall style and comfort of these pants. My only concern is the elastic waistband - I fear that it will twist over time.
Fits well, a little on the smaller size. Good quality
Love MPG products overall so tried this pant and it doesn’t disappoint! Extremely well made, great fabric, drape everything. Sizing seems maybe a little smaller than regular MPG fit? Overall very happy.
I bought the pants in both colors and love them. I wear them to work at the office and out to events at night - they are extremely comfortable, look great and wash well. I bought the matching blazer also and goes with both color of pants. I would highly recommend them.