Trailblaze High-Rise Slim Twill Trouser
- Engineered with CrossTechTwill, the Trailblaze High-Rise Slim Twill Trouser provides thermo-regulating, moisture wicking and anti-odor properties thanks to Thermolite® technology and Polygiene® Stay Fresh odor control. A modern, slim-fit trouser with 4-way stretch and a comfortable elastic waistband, the Trailblaze Trouser offers a tailored fit, in an anti-wrinkle finish.
- Fit: High-rise, slim through the hip, thigh and leg with a tapered leg opening
- Comfortable elasticized waistband
- Multiple secured pocket options
- Signature inner-beauty detailing to discover
- Inseam: 29"
- About This Fabric
- CrossTechTwill: 45% Thermolite®, 33% Polyester, 18% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Thermolite® engineered with hollow-core fibers that trap air for greater insulation. Perfect for layering due to its lightweight comfort, allowing for freedom of movement.
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh odor control permanently protects your garments from smell. Go ahead...sweat.
- Garment Care
- Wash with similar colors
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Cool iron if needed
- Do not dry-clean
|Small||5'10" / 178cm|
|Small||5'10" / 178cm|
|Size||Numeric Size (in.)||Natural Waist (in.)||Hip (in.)|
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange, unless the item is marked FINAL SALE.
Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.To start your return, click or tap here.
Please note – Due to the possible spread of Covid-19 MPG has reduced onsite staff to limit person-to-person contact in our offices. We are currently experiencing shipping delays – products are expected to be fulfilled within 5 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. All orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm EST and ship by 2pm EST each day.
|Standard Ground Shipping (5-10 Business Days)||$13.99 CAD Flat Rate under $99 (after discounts, before tax) /
over $99 (after discounts, before tax) - Free
|Expedited Shipping||We regret that expedited shipping options are temporarily unavailable|
We are currently unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and or international addresses. Orders shipping to the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut will not qualify for our $99 free standard ground shipping offer and may incur additional shipping charges.
For more information please contact our Customer Service Department, Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm EST. Call us toll free: 1-855-955-1646 or Email Us.
They have been terrific. A little long for me and would have loved a petite length.
I am 5’4” and just under 150 lbs. I initially ordered a size 8 but they were snug on my waist. The exchange to a size 10 was no problem at all and they fit very well. Slight elasticity at the waist and the hem falls to full length at my height. The quality seems excellent.
I have 44" hips, some bigger thighs, and a generally hourglassy shape but these were weird. I've been buying size L and XL leggings (and the Fast Track hybrid pants) from MPG & MA for a while and they've always been great fitting and well proportioned especially at the waist, hips and thighs. I read the other reviews stating that they fit small but I was expecting that to mean "short" or "small everywhere". These, in a size 14 were huge in the waist, "OK" at the hip, tiny in the thighs, and massive around the calf (they looked narrower/more skinny in the photo). The length is pretty accurate though, I'm a 29/30" inseam and these hit about right. They weren't stretchy or flattering enough to stick with (a weird flat front) and given the thigh issue I couldn't try again with a size down, so they're going back for a refund instead of trying again with an exchange. I liked the misc pockets, the fabric, and what seemed like great quality, so it still gets 4 stars, docked one for weird inconsistent fit and I think they should have belt loops OR be a dressy skinny/legging instead. This implementation, however, just not for me and my body.
I really like the overall style and comfort of these pants. My only concern is the elastic waistband - I fear that it will twist over time.
Fits well, a little on the smaller size. Good quality