Latitude Down Filled Long Parka
- Worn on a daily commute or at a ski chalet when hitting the slopes, the Latitude Down Filled Long Parka possesses an innate versatility for the modern gentleman who lives life with aplomb and panache. Multiple secured pockets ensure essentials remain close at hand while a cinchable hood, rib storm cuffs, wind and water-resistant properties, and responsibly sourced 700 down-fill protect you from the elements when winter arrives.
- 700Fill Power
- A rating of 700 fill power (with a 90% down/10% feather ratio) will trap air providing superior insulation against the cold.
- Secured Pockets
- Secured side pockets & interior cellphone pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Ribbing provides a snug fit and added comfort
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Fabric offers protection from the elements
- Down-filled Insulation
- Our down supply chain is certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
Fabric & Care
- Main body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Down Fill: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers (700 Fill Power)
- RDS Certified: Responsible Down Standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to an unnecessary harm.
- Thermolite® engineered with hollow-core fibers that trap air for greater insulation. Perfect for layering due to its lightweight comfort, allowing for freedom of movement.
- Care Instructions
- Close zipper before washing
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean