Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Granville Fleece Cocoon Coat
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.ca. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com|
|Orders placed on or before May 1st, 2018||Please email our customer service department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return or Exchange.|
- This oversized yet streamlined cocoon coat is beyond chic while offering lightweight warmth in ultra-cozy engineered fleece. A relaxed, roomy body creates a modern silhouette designed to keep up with your everyday including two venting holes under the armpits, concealed for on the go comfort. With a clean neck and an overall minimalist style — all inside seams are bound with contrast tape for a welcomed hit of inner beauty.
- Engineered Fleece
- Offers featherweight warmth & breathability in a unique spongy texture fabric
- Storm Cuffs
- Keep the elements out, complete with thumbhole
- Zip Pockets
- 2 flatlock front zip pockets for keeping essentials close
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
About This Fabric
- ENGINEERED FLEECE -
- Providing featherweight warmth, our Engineered Fleece has a unique dense, spongy quality that works perfectly in more relaxed fitting items, eliminating the heaviness and bulk usually associated with such warmth providing garments. This innovative fabric is a flexible, lightweight layer of soft foam set between soft cotton jersey that works to trap air and provide warmth, breathability and insulation. Experience the comfort of fleece with technical innovation you can really feel.
- Fabric Content:
- Main Body: 55% Polyester, 45% Cotton
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
Granville Cocoon Coat
Perfect weight and fit. The zipper pockets are a plus. This will be my go-to coat when the weather breaks and for travel.
I love this jacket! It's sleek and simple and perfect for the office, traveling or elevates your look for just running errands. This is a very well-made piece of clothing. MPG is my favorite go-to brand that fits my active lifestyle.
Poor Pattern Match
Although I love this coat and the colour, the mismatched pattern is too distracting. Hopefully they can fix this or find another white coat.
If you have short arms, order a size down
I love the sumptuous material and cardigan neck line, but the boxy fit on this coat just did not work on my short frame. The bulky cut of the sleeves would be cute if fitted properly, but since the arms were too long on me the extra material bunched up unattractively near the shoulder. I considered ordering a size down, but didn't like the style enough to make the investment.