NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter at www.instagram.com/mpgsport or www.facebook.com/mpgsport and who are the age of majority in their country of residence as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the U.S.A., and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mondetta Clothing Inc. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mondetta Canada Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Nomination Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sunday, March 8th 2020 at 1:00 PM CT and ending Sunday March 29th, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT. All online entries must be received by Sunday March 29th, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT.
- Campaign Voting Period: The campaign voting period will start online on Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 at 11:00 AM CT and end Friday, April 17th, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered on Instagram by nominating one (1) female by tagging the female’s Instagram handle or Facebook username and providing a brief explanation as to why they have nominated that female. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to for the Campaign Voting Period and win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mondetta Canada Inc. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mondetta Canada Inc.
- Campaign Nomination Period Winners: Three (3) Entries and their Nominees will be randomly selected using www.commentpicker.com and notified on Monday, March 30th, 2020 at 11:00 AM CT through Instagram or Facebook Direct Messaging. The Campaign Nomination Period Winners must correctly answer a skill-testing question to be eligible for the next Campaign phase. If the Campaign Nomination Period Winners answer correctly, they and their Nominee will be required to provide their top, bottom and bra sizes to receive two (2) MPG outfits; one (1) outfit each. Outfits will be chosen by MPG and sent to the Campaign Nomination Period Winners. Campaign Nomination Period Winners and Nominees must send Mondetta Canada Inc. a photo of them wearing the MPG outfits by Monday, April 6th 2020 at 11:59 PM CT to be considered eligible for the Campaign Voting Period phase of the contest. If a Campaign Nomination Period Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond within twenty four (24) hours from when the notification was sent, fails to timely provide sizing as required, fails to send the photo by the deadline, the Campaign Nomination Period Winner may be forfeited, and an alternate Entry selected. Mondetta Canada Inc. shall have no liability for Campaign Nomination Period Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Campaign Nomination Period Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 2-night, 3-day trip for two (2) to Winnipeg, MB, home of Mondetta Canada Inc. including airfare, accommodations, MPG shopping spree valued at $250.00 CAD each, meals, and a complimentary workout class at an approximate total retail value of $3500.00 ($1750.00 each). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mondetta Canada Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mondetta Canada Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The prize must be redeemed within six (6) months of the Campaign closing date unless otherwise determined by Mondetta Canada Inc. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mondetta Canada Inc. to use Winner’s name, image, likeness, and entry for purposes of traditional and digital advertising, marketing and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of Mondetta Canada Inc. Use of any automated system to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. Winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook Direct Message, email, or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Mondetta Canada Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (1) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MONDETTA CANADA INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mondetta Canada Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Mondetta Canada Inc., and Mondetta Canada Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mondetta Canada Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mondetta Canada Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mondetta Canada Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mondetta Canada Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mondetta Canada Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mondetta Canada Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mondetta Canada Inc. Mondetta Canada Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mondetta Canada Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mondetta Canada Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mondetta Canada Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND MANITOBA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Manitoba having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mondetta Canada Inc. 1109 Winnipeg Ave, Winnipeg, MB, Canada, R3E 0S2. Requests must be received no later than April 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM CT
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Mondetta Canada Inc. 1109 Winnipeg Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3E 0S2 Canada.
- Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Mondetta Canada Inc is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.