To our valued community,
Since our humble beginnings 30+ years ago, we have always believed in innovative fashion, responsible design and the fair treatment of our employees and customers. Building on our sustainability mission, last year we set an ambitious goal to achieve B Corp Certification, the highest standard of verified social and environmental responsibility. We are thrilled to announce that we have reached this milestone and Mondetta, our parent company, is now a Certified B Corporation™!
A historic global culture shift is underway to harness the power of business to help address society’s greatest challenges. We are so excited that Mondetta has joined the B Corp Team, championing responsible fashion and setting the standard for the industry at large.
- Lindsey Wilson, Business Development Manager, B Lab
What is a Certified B Corporation™?
- Fostering a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit, B Corps™ meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- B Corps™ are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
- B Corp Certification is a highly selective status. Companies must document their positive impact to qualify and undergo verification every three years to maintain their Certification.
What does this mean for you?
- Our family of brands including MPG, Mondetta Originals, Modern Ambition & Mondetta meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- When you buy Mondetta you can rest assured that you are exercising your consumer power to support ethical fashion that is committed to making a difference at the highest level
- We recently launched our new Spring ’21 collection and are proud to announce that 80% of the line is certified sustainable – our most ecofriendly collection yet.
Now that we’ve reached our goal of becoming a Certified B Corporation™, the work doesn’t stop here. We are committed to improving our score in the B Impact Assessment while expanding our approach to sustainability across all our platforms, continuing to design clothing that meets the ever-evolving needs of our community without jeopardizing the needs of future generations.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We encourage you to join the movement with us!
Together, we can B the Change.
With sincere gratitude,
Ash Modha, CEO & Founder, Mondetta/MPG Inc.